Avox Systems – Home to Innovative Products for Ensuring Aviation Life Support and Safety
started off as a small machine workshop in a New York basement of Earle M. Scott. The company started off as a part time manufacturer of airplane door handles, brake cylinders, and tails-kid shoes, to a global leader in aviation life support and safety.
The company experienced a major growth at the beginning of World War II as a contractor to the British Government supplying oxygen regulators for fighter aircraft. It was during the early 1950s that AVOX Systems Inc. started supplying emergency oxygen breathing equipment for crew and passengers on the new commercial jet aircraft.
Today the company is a subsidiary of Zodiac Aerospace and is a part of the Aircraft Systems Segment and able to provide a complete range of spare parts and repair services for its products.
Vast and innovative product line at best deals
The product line consists of:
- chemical oxygen breathing units, charging valve assemblies, constant flow, passenger masks, crew masks, cylinder & regulator assemblies
- Cylinder & valve assemblies, driving equipment, mask dispensing units, outlets & couplings, oxygen regulators, and portable oxygen systems.
The chemical oxygen breathing units consists of:
- 2 person oxygen generator, portable oxygen breathing units, chemical oxygen generators, Fokker oxygen generator, protective breathing equipment
The constant flow/passenger masks product line consists of:
- Aircraft passenger oxygen mask, constant flow oxygen mask assemblies, non-function demonstrator masks and oxygen mask assemblies sky mask
The crew masks product line consists of:
- oxygen breathing systems, crew oxygen masks, mask assemblies, pressure- breathing demand oxygen masks, pressure-breathing demand oxygen masks, and airline crew oxygen masks
ASAP Semiconductor – Customers’ premiere choice
ASAP Semiconductor is a supplying of all AVOX Systems Inc parts, boasting a comprehensive inventory of both current and obsolete product lines as well as the capabilities to procure any parts we do not have. If you have a demand for any of these parts, please contact us today and one of our knowledgeable sales staff will be ready to assist you.
Posted on November 21, 2013