Davey Compressor - Your Source for Simple-to-install and Easy-to-operate Compressors
Davey Compressor - Enjoys a Leading Position in the Compressor Manufacturing Industry
Paul H. Davey started the company Davey Compressor in 1929. Before Paul started his own company, he was working at Davey Tree Expert Co. as an engineer. During his spare time, Paul developed the first portable air-cooled air compressor. Because of the high demand for the portable and light weight compressors, Paul started his own company. Today, Davey Compressor is a leader in designing, engineering, testing and building rotary van air compressors. The compressors are simple to install, simple to operate and simple to maintain which is what makes them in such high demand.
Commonly Used Compressor Types:
The most common types of compressors in use today are:
- Reciprocating or Piston Compressors:
- The two types of compressors can be found in ranges from fractional to very high horse powers. Both compressors are positive displacement compressors. Some advantages of the reciprocating compressors include the following: simple design, lower initial cost, easy to install, no oil carryover, large range of horse powers, and special machines can reach extremely high pressures.
- Rotary Screw Compressors:
- Rotary Screw Compressors are usually used where large volumes of high pressure air are needed. They are used for large industrial applications. Davey Compressors inject oil into the bearing and compression area for cooling. Some advantages of the rotary screw compressors include the following: simple design, low to medium initial cost, low to medium maintenance cost, two-stage designs provide good efficiency and simple installation.
- Rotary Sliding Vane Compressors:
- The sliding vane compressors are also positive displacement compressors that consist of primarily of a rotor, stator, and 8 blades. Some advantages of the rotary sliding vane compressors include the following: simple long life aired, low rational speed, very few moving parts, forgiving to dirty environments and are easy to install.
- Centrifugal Compressors:
- Centrifugal compressors are not displacement compressors and are used in very high speed spinning impellers to accelerate the air then diffuse to decelerate the air. Some advantages of centrifugal compressors include the following: relative first cost improves as size increases, designed to give lubricant free air and does not require special foundations.
Contact ASAP Semiconductor at the Earliest for Dave Compressor Products:
ASAP Semiconductor, through our proprietary website ASAP NSN-Parts, has extensive range of Compressor parts from top manufacturers
. Please contact ASAP Semiconductor today at email@example.com
or call us at 714-705-4780 and one of our knowledgeable sales representatives available will be ready to assist you.
Posted on January 26, 2014