Dassault Aviation - Unconquerable by None Due to Supreme Engineering Excellence
The Trusted in the Industry for Combat Aircraft and Business Jets:
Dassault was founded in 1929 by Marcel Dassault originally under the name Société des Avions Marcel Bloch. The company name was eventually changed in 1990 to Dassault Aviation. They are now a subsidiary of Dassault Group. They specialize in developing business jets, commercial aircrafts and military aircrafts. With each of their aircrafts, they demonstrate their mastery of advanced technology and are dedicated to servicing their customers. Since their inception over 8,000 aircraft have been delivered worldwide. They currently employ over 11,000 people and as of 2013 received an annual net income of over $487 million EUR.
Top-rated Product Line:
Dassault Falcon aircrafts are used by more than 65 countries worldwide for their economic development, freight, surveillance, maritime patrol and more. The Dassault Falcon family consists of 5 unique aircrafts.
- Falcon 5X
- Falcon 5X: This jet can handle fights of up to 10 or 11 hours duration, providing a cabin height of over 6 feet for ultimate passenger comfort.
- Falcon 7X
- Falcon 7X: The world’s first business aircraft to be equipped with a fully digital flight control system. This is also the companies longest range aircraft.
- Falcon 8X
- Falcon 8X: This aircraft had a 14 hour flight capacity. It can fly at a maximum altitude of 51,000 ft and has a takeoff distance of 6,000 ft.
- Falcon 900 Series
- Falcon 900LX: Falcon 900LX can cover 4,750 nm (8,800 km) at Mach 0.75. The aircraft received its EASA and FAA certifications in 2010.
- Falcon 2000 Series
- Falcon 2000LXS: Launched in October 2012, the Falcon 2000LXS offers an efficient, agile and quiet flight due to its full span slats.
- Falcon 2000S: The Falcon 2000S is an entry-level business jet. The aircraft is distinguished by its competitive selling price and its low operating costs. It can fly 6 passengers. The size of its cabin and its performance characteristics are the best in its category.
- Falcon 2000LX: This new version of the Falcon 2000, certified in April 2009, has winglets at the end of its wings which help improve the wing aerodynamics and fuel performance. Its can reach 41,000 feet in 19 minutes with eight passengers.
Contact ASAP Semiconductor for Dassault Products
ASAP Semiconductor is a leading distributor of all Dassault Aviation products. Please contact ASAP Semiconductor today at email@example.com or call us at 866-756-8540 and one of our knowledgeable sales representatives available will be ready to assist you.
Posted on February 23, 2014